Easy Keto Pizza Chaffles (Made with Almond Flour)
These crispy low carb chaffles are perfect for pizza toppings! They’re made in a mini waffle maker with simple ingredients: almond flour, an egg, shredded cheese, parmesan and Italian seasoning. So savory and delish! This is the BEST chaffle recipe for pizza and a fabulous keto dinner idea for busy weeknights.Servings: 2 mini pizzas
- 1 egg
- 1 heaping tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella (plus more for topping)
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1/8 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- pizza toppings of your choice
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and turn on your mini waffle maker.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg together and then combine with the rest of the ingredients.
- Once your mini waffle maker is hot, spinkle the griddle with a little shedded mozzarella.
- Pour HALF of the batter in and then sprinkle with more cheese. Close the lid and cook until the automatic timer or light goes off; repeat for next waffle.
- Place the chaffles on a baking sheet and allow them to cool for a few minutes (so that they don’t get soggy), and then spread with a low carb pizza sauce, shredded cheese and the toppings of your choice.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes and then an additional minute or two with the broiler on to brown the cheese.
- Sprinkle with a little more Italian seasonig and enjoy!