yield: 24 prep time: 10 MINUTES additional time: 20 MINUTES total time: 30 MINUTES
These Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Truffles require just 6 ingredients and no baking! These low carb delights are about one net carb each and perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup low carb peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 1/2 cup confectioners Monkfruit sweetener
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Lily’s sugar free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, sweetener and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Roll the cheesecake into tablespoon size balls (this is easier if you chill it for a few minutes first). Freeze the cheesecake balls at least 20 minutes so it is easier to dip into the warm chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil to make the chocolate coating. Dip the cheesecake balls into chocolate, place on a silicone or wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
YIELD: 24 SERVING SIZE: 1 Truffle
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 124TOTAL FAT: 11.2gCHOLESTEROL: 10mgSODIUM: 135mgCARBOHYDRATES: 5.1gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.5gFIBER: 2.6gSUGAR: 0.9gPROTEIN: 3.6g