* 1 (8 oz) pkg Cream Cheese (softened)
* ¾ Cup Sour Cream* ¼ Cup Mayonnaise
* 6 Slices Bacon (cooked)* 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar
* ½ Tsp Garlic Powder
* 1 Tsp Parsley
* ½ Tsp Salt
* Pepper (to taste)
1. In a mixing bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise. Dice up the cooked bacon. Set a small amount of the bacon and shredded cheddar cheese aside and put the remaining cheese and bacon into the mixing bowl.
2. Mix in the garlic powder, parsley and salt and pepper to the bowl. Next transfer the dip into a serving bowl and cover the top with cheddar cheese and bacon.
*Serve with pork rinds, keto friendly crackers or veggies!!