A simple cauliflower pulled pork mac and cheese is sure to be a winning dinner. And, it’s a quick recipe that repurposes leftovers from a previous meal.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Resting Time5 mins
Total Time13 mins
Course: Main Course
- ▢1 head cauliflower cut in florets
- ▢1 ½ cups creamy cheese sauce
- ▢1 ½ cups low carb pulled pork reserve ¼ cup
- ▢1 cup mozzarella cheese freshly grated
- ▢⅓ cup pork rinds crushed
- ▢freshly parsley chopped, for garnishing
- ▢ground black pepper or white pepper (to taste)
- ▢1 tablespoon olive oil
- Blanch cauliflower. Slowly drop cauliflower florets in boiling water. Allow to boil for 1 to 2 minutes, covered. Immediately transfer to a bowl of ice water. Shake off excess water after 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- If Low Carb Pulled Pork was refrigerated, reheat in a skillet with olive oil over low heat.
- In a large skillet or saucepan over low heat, combine all ingredients of Creamy Cheese Sauce. Once the sauce is ready, add grated mozzarella cheese and cauliflower. Sprinkle ground black (or white) pepper. Combine ingredients.
- Once mozzarella has melted, add 1 and ¼ cups of Low Carb Pulled Pork. Mix well. Transfer to a serving platter. Top with pork rinds, add the remaining pulled pork and garnish with fresh parsley.
Calories: 221 | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 521mg | Potassium: 428mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 330IU | Vitamin C: 48.1mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 0.7mg
Net Carbs: 7 g | % Carbs: 12.8 % | % Protein: 25.6 % | % Fat: 61.6 % | SmartPoints: 7
Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.