Prep Time 25 mins Cook Time 13 mins Total Time 38 mins
Course: Main Course Cuisine: American
Keyword: Taco Cups Servings: 12 Calories: 131kcal
Ingredients: for cups –
4 1/2 tablespoons of butter (melted & cooled)
1/3 cup coconut flour
1 oz cream cheese softened
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/3 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a muffin pan.
- Combine melted butter (I cool mine by popping the bowl in the fridge for 5 min), eggs, salt, and cream cheese then whisk together.
- Add coconut flour, baking powder, and spices to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in cheeses.
- Spoon into muffin tins.
- Then, spray fingers with cooking spray. Pat the batter around the sides of muffin tins to form a cup.
- Bake for 8 minutes then remove from oven. If the dough rises, simply push it back down with the back of a spoon.
- Spoon taco meat into taco cups.
- Sprinkle about a tablespoon of cheese on top of taco meat.
- Put back in the oven and continue baking for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted, and taco cups are baked all the way through.
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 199mg | Potassium: 44mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 370IU | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 0.4mg