Course: Dessert Cuisine: American Servings+-servingsPrep time
10minutes Cooking time
Quick and easy to make low carb cheesecake salad with only a couple minutes of prep time. To cut back on carbs, I used fresh berries and replaced the condensed milk with heavy cream.
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon monk fruit concentrated powder
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 ounces strawberries (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 14 ounces blueberries (about 4 cups)
- 12 ounces blackberries (about 2 cups)
- 6 ounces raspberries (about 1 cup)
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in monk fruit, stevia, and heavy whipping cream. Beat with electric mixer until thick and creamy. If too thick, a little extra cream can be added.
- Fold in fresh berries. Store in fridge or serve immediately.
- A total of about 1/2 cup sugar equivalent is needed in the recipe. Therefore, about 1/2 cup of Swerve or Splenda can be used instead of the monk fruit and stevia blend if desired.
- Net Carbs: 6 g
Nutrition FactsPer 1 cup (12)
Amount% Daily Value* Calories 134 Total Fat 11g 17% Saturated Fat 6g 30% Cholesterol 36mg 12% Sodium 78mg 3% Potassium 114mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 8g 3% Dietary Fiber 2g 8% Sugars 5g Protein 2g 4%