PREP TIME15 mins
TOTAL TIME2 hrs 15 mins
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 3 teaspoons everything seasoning divided
- 2 scallions chopped divided
- 8 oz bacon cooked, chopped and divided
- 1/2 cup pickles chopped and dried with paper towels, reserve 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup pecans toasted and chopped, divided
- 1 jalapeño fire roasted and chopped, reserve 1 tsp
- 3/4 cups cheddar cheese shredded and divided
- 3/4 cups Colby Jack cheese shredded and divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, ranch seasoning,!1 teaspoon of everything seasoning, and pepper to a large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly using a hand mixer to ensure even distribution of the seasonings.
- Add 3/4 of the scallions, 6 oz of the bacon, pickles, 1/4 cup of the pecans, 3/4 of the jalapeño, 1/2 cup cheddar and 1/2 cup Colby Jack cheese into the cream cheese mixture.
- Incorporate everything using a spatula.
- Add the mixture onto plastic wrap and make a round ball.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least two hours. If you’re in a hurry you can place it in the freezer for just until it firms up.
- Before serving, mix all the reserved ingredients together in a large plate or bowl.
- Remove the cheese ball from the plastic wrap and roll into the bacon, nuts and cheese mix.
- Press the ball to ensure everything sticks.
- Serve with crackers and vegetables.
All recipes reflect approximate nutrition values for your convenience. Data is gathered by MyFitnessPal. Nutritional values can vary for each recipe based on variables such as measurement accuracy, different brands of ingredients, and so on. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible, but if exact calculations are required, user is advised to make their own calculations. Recipe author is not a nutritionist or dietician and recipes are not to be considered as any nutritional or medical advice. As with any diet, please consult your doctor before making changes to your diet.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases with no cost to you.
Serving: 1/16 recipeSugar: 1.1gFiber: 0.8gCalories: 206kcalFat: 18.2gProtein: 6.9gCarbohydrates: 1.9g