Keto Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Fat Bombs are a keto dieter’s best friend! They are extremely decadent and rich just like any dessert but without sugar!
Prep Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 15 fat bombs
- ▢8 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- ▢1/4 cup coconut oil (room temperature)
- ▢1/3 cup coconut flour (super fine)
- ▢3 tablespoons granular sweetener (I used Swerve)
- ▢1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ▢1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ▢1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- ▢1 cup unsweetened coconut (shredded)
- ▢Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- ▢Combine all ingredients, except shredded coconut in a bowl until a thick dough forms. Chill for 10 minutes in the freezer.
- ▢Remove the dough from the freezer. Form golf-sized balls and roll into the shredded coconut.
- ▢Arrange onto the baking sheet and freeze for 10 to 30 minutes.
- ▢Store in the fridge or freezer in an air-tight container.
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 79mg | Potassium: 68mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 83IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg