Sweet cheesecake mousse gets a fresh punch of lemon flavor in this easy to make Keto friendly dessert!
Prep Time3 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time8 mins
- ▢8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ▢1 cup heavy cream, cold
- ▢⅔ cup 5 Minute Lemon Curd, see notes
- ▢⅓ cup Swerve confectioners
- Whip the heavy cream in a bowl to soft peaks. In a separate bowl, add the cream cheese and whip using a hand mixer.
- Add in the lemon curd and Swerve confectioners, then continue mixing.
- Mix in the whip cream until well combined. Chill in the fridge or freezer for about 10 minutes before serving.
I used ⅔ cup of the lemon curd in this recipe and I feel that it has a great balance of sweetness and tartness. But if you prefer less tart, use ½ cup of the curd. If you like more lemon flavor, use ¾ cup instead.
If you’re not sure, start with ½ cup of the curd, mix everything together and taste the mousse to see how you like it. That way you can add more curd, if the lemon flavor isn’t strong enough for you.
I also use my 5 Minute Lemon Curd in this recipe, but if you prefer the stovetop method for your curd, you can use my traditional Lemon Curd recipe instead.
Keto Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
Amount Per Serving
Calories 343Calories from Fat 297
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 22g138%
Leave a Reply