Keto French Fries Recipe + Video – the BEST low carb vegetable to use to make a low carb french fry! Only 5 net carbs! Whole30, paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, vegan, clean eating, real food.
INGREDIENTS USMetric 1x2x3x
- 2 medium rutabagas peeled and cut into fry shapes
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat your oven to 425ºF with the oven rack in the middle. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup. Set in a wire baking rack.
- Toss the rutabaga fries in avocado oil. Lay the fries in an even layer. Season with salt.
- Roast for 40-50 minutes until tender and getting crispy.
- Serve warm with your favorite keto dipping sauce like ketchup or ranch!
You can make this in your air fryer! At about 380ºF for 20-30 minutes.I’ve found tons of differing carb counts for rutabagas, but the most consistent was around 5-6 net carbs for a medium rutabaga (about 1 cup worth)
Calories: 93Total Carbs: 7.2gProtein: 1gFat: 7.2gFiber: 1.9gNet Carbs: 5g