prep time: 5 MINUTES total time: 5 MINUTES
These no bake Keto Cookie Dough Bites are the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth! Each delicious cookie dough bite is about 1 net carb each, and naturally gluten free!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup keto friendly maple syrup, such as Lakanto monk fruit maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons golden monk fruit or brown sugar Swerve
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Lily’s Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor or in a large mixing bowl.
- If using a food processor, pulse the mixture lightly until the mixture is just combined. If using a bowl, stir the mixture until it is combined and resembles traditional cookie dough.
- Scoop the cookie dough out using a tablespoon.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
I find the texture is better when made in a food processor, as it helps to break up the coconut flakes and chocolate chips.
YIELD: 18 SERVING SIZE: Calculated per cookie dough ball
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 62TOTAL FAT: 3.8gSODIUM: 0.6mgCARBOHYDRATES: 1.8gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.2gFIBER: 0.6gSUGAR: 0.3gPROTEIN: 1g