Prep Time:10 minutesCook Time:25 minutesTotal Time:35 minutesCourse: Breakfast, SnackCuisine: American Servings: 8 Calories: 137 Author: Taryn
- ▢2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- ▢½ cup coconut flour
- ▢3 tbsp Joy Filled Eats Sweetener (or see alternatives in recipe notes)
- ▢1.5 tsp baking powder
- ▢1.5 tsp vanilla
- ▢3 eggs
- ▢6 oz canned coconut milk
- ▢½ cup coconut flakes (optional) or other mix-in
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 8 holes of a standard muffin tin with paper liners. Spray with cooking spray.
- Combine melted coconut oil with coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, vanilla, eggs, and coconut milk. Stir until smooth. Stir in coconut flakes or any other mix-ins. Divide between 8 muffin tins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the muffins are lightly browned around the edges and feel firm when pressed with your finger.
Notes on Sweeteners:I use my own blend of xylitol, erythritol, and stevia in my recipes. This is twice as sweet as sugar. It is comparable to Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet and Truvia.To sub in Swerve or Lakanto Monk Fruit use 1.5 times the amount of sweetener called for. To sub in Pyure or Trim Healthy Mama Super Sweet use half the amount of sweetener called for.Substitutions will work in most recipes. They may not work in candies, such as caramel.
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 137 | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 154mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 89IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg