This Keto Chicken Zucchini Stir-Fry is a low carb, one pan dinner recipe. Each serving of this chicken vegetable stir-fry has about 2 net carbs!PREP TIME5 minutesCOOK TIME25 minutesTOTAL TIME30 minutes
For the Stir-Fry Sauce:
- 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar swerve (or other keto friendly sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
For the Chicken:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or sesame oil for frying
- 1.5 pounds of chicken, thinly sliced
- 1 medium size zucchini, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cashews, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- Combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sweetener, sesame oil and garlic, stir well and set aside.
- Heat a medium size skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil for frying.
- Thinly slice the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper (to your taste).
- Add chicken to skillet and fry for 5-6 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add in sliced zucchini, stir and cook 2-3 more minutes.
- Add sesame sauce, stir until completely coated.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and allow to simmer 10 minutes.
For a spicy version: add 1 tablespoon Sirarcha to the sesame sauce.
Roughly a heaping cup
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 285TOTAL FAT: 11.7gCHOLESTEROL: 124mgSODIUM: 1083mgCARBOHYDRATES: 2.1gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.8gFIBER: 0.3gSUGAR: 0.5gPROTEIN: 40.6g