PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME5 minutes
TOTAL TIME7 minutes
- 1 – 12.5oz can of chicken breast
- 1 can Rotel
- 3 cups shredded cheese
1. Drain a can of chicken breast and add to a medium size bowl
2. Drain a can of Rotel and add to the bowl
3. Add shredded cheese to the bowl and mix well
4. Place a medium size pan onto medium heat
5. Add optional oil or butter to pan and heat
6. Place tortilla onto pan and add about 2/3 cup of the chicken mixture to ONE side of the tortilla and fold over.
7. Cook until the cheese is melted and tortilla is brown.
Nutritional facts for 1 quesadilla/1 tortilla:
Net carbs 4.8
Leave a Reply