If you love meals that leave the whole family happy, you are going to love this low carb Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole. It is so ridiculously full of flavor.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time35 mins
Total Time55 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- 5 ounces fresh spinach chopped fine
- 1 ½ cups cooked chicken breast or thighs cubed
- 8 ounces bacon cooked and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ⅔ cup Keto Ranch Dressing
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- For serving: bacon crumbles ranch dressing, parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a oil in a skillet to medium heat and add the onion.
- Cook for 5 minutes, and add the spinach.
- Cook until the spinach wilts and remove from the heat.
- Combine the onion, spinach, chicken, and bacon in a large bowl.
- Combine the cream cheese, ranch dressing, and cayenne pepper in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Toss the mixture with the chicken until well combined and transfer to an 8 x8 baking dish.
- Top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle ranch dressing on the top of the casserole. Sprinkle with bacon crumbles and parsley and serve.
Calories: 560.93kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.95g | Protein: 33.15g | Fat: 45.25g | Saturated Fat: 17.01g | Cholesterol: 183.21mg | Sodium: 781.88mg | Potassium: 505.61mg | Fiber: 0.7g | Sugar: 2.12g | Vitamin A: 2347.93IU | Vitamin C: 6.4mg | Calcium: 237.33mg | Iron: 1.83mg
Leave a Reply