Course : Soup
Cuisine : American
Allergen : Gluten Free, Peanut Free
Prep time25 minutes
Cooking time20 minutes
Total time45 minutes
Keto Cheeseburger Soup is more than just a low-carb delight! Our recipe is so easy, so cheesy, so delicious – it’s a cheeseburger in a bowl!
- 1 pound Ground beef (80-20 blend)
- ¾ cup Onion (grated)
- ¾ cup Carrots (grated)
- ¾ cup Celery (grated)
- ¾ cup Cauliflower (grated)
- 3 cups Chicken broth (organic)
- 1 tablespoon Tomato paste
- 1 cup Cream cheese (softened)
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 ½ cups Heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- In a large skillet or stock pot, brown the ground beef until chunks are formed and meat is no longer pink in color – about 5 minutes. Drain the excess grease.
- Add onions, celery, carrots, cauliflower and cook until softened (5 minutes). Add in cheeses and stir until melted.
- Stir in tomato paste, chicken broth, cream, and seasonings and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with shredded cheese and sprinkle of creole seasoning on top.
Calories-532.9kcal | Carbohydrates-7.8g | Protein-20.5g | Fat-47.1g | Saturated Fat-25.8g | Cholesterol-149.4mg | Sodium-976.7mg | Potassium-410.5mg | Fiber-1.1g | Sugar-4.6g | Calcium-285.5mg | Net Carbs-7g