Course: Appetizer, Snack
Cuisine: keto, low carb
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- 1 head celery
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the seasoning and cream cheese.
- Cut the end off the celery, clean and separate the individual stalks.
- Stuff the long celery stalks with the cream cheese mixture.
- Cut the long stalks in half or thirds. Serve immediately.
Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 95mg | Potassium: 75mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 435IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1mg