This Keto Garlic Cheddar Bay Biscuits recipe is a copycat of Red Lobster’s cheddar bay biscuits made keto friendly and low carb! It isn’t exactly identical to your favorite restaurant biscuit, but it is a very close alternative that is super flavorful, moist and guaranteed to satisfy your cheesy biscuit craving.
- 4½ tablespoons of butter melted and cooled
- ⅓ cup coconut flour ⅓
- 2 tablespoons full fat sour cream
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese, shredded pack the measuring cup
- parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease muffin pan.
- Combine melted butter (I cool mine by popping the bowl in the fridge for 5 min), eggs, salt, and sour cream then whisk together.
- Add coconut flour, baking powder, garlic cloves, and Italian seasoning to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in cheese.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls into 12 greased muffin tins. **I would suggest using parchment paper liners to keep the batter from sticking.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tops are slightly brown.
- Top with fresh parsley and a little melted butter if desired.
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 203mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 370IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 125mg | Iron: 0.6mg
*Tips-Toast your biscuits prior to mealtime and add a bit of extra butter for more flavor and a better texture!-If you wish to use almond flour, you will want to use 4 times the amount of coconut flour. This comes out