Prep time 5minutes mins
Cook Time 10minutes mins
Yelds 12 servings
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup brown sugar sweetener
- Add the butter to a small saucepan over low heat and stir until completely melted.
- Add the sweetener and cook for about 3-4 minutes or until it is completely dissolved. Stir ocassionally until reduced golden.
- Reduce the heat and add the cream. Stir occasionally for about 8-10 minutes or until the mixture is thick enough to coat the bottom of a spoon. To make keto salted caramel, mix in 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Remove from the heat and transfer to a storing jar.
- NUTRITION FACTS
- Amount per serving.
- Total Carbs
- Net Carbs