PREP TIME8 mins
COOK TIME15 mins
TOTAL TIME23 mins
NGREDIENTS US Customary
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Aminos or Tamari Sauce
- ½ tablespoon Toasted Sesame oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Powdered Ginger
- 1 lb Flank Steak sliced in thin small pieces (freeze beef for 20 minutes to make slicing easier)
- 2 tablespoon Avocado Oil or Olive Oil (divided)
- 3 cups Broccoli Florets
- 2 cups Sliced Mushrooms 5.3 ounces
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Aminos or tamari sauce
- 2 teaspoon fresh grated Ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- ¼ cup Chicken Broth or beef broth
- 1 tablespoon erythritol brown sweetener or monk fruit golden sweetener
- 1 tablespoon Unflavored Gelatin Powder
- 2 tablespoon chopped Green onion
- 1 ½ teaspoon Toasted Sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients.
- Add the beef to the bowl with the marinade and toss to coat. Set aside and let marinate for 10 minutes.
Heat a tablespoon oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the marinated beef and stir fry for a few minutes until browned. Remove the beef, and place it in a bowl and cover.v
Heat another tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat and saute for a minute. Add the broccoli, mushrooms, and minced garlic. Turn down heat to medium, cover with a lid, and cook for 8 minutes.
- Remove the broccoli mushroom from the pan and place it into the bowl with the beef, and cover again to keep warm.
- In a small bowl whisk together sauce ingredients except for the gelatin. While whisking the sauce vigorously slowly sprinkle in the gelatin (don’t dump in at once as it will clump).
- Heat the pan again over medium heat. Pour the sauce mixture into the pan and bring to a bubbling simmer. Turn down heat to medium-low, simmer and stir for about 3 to 4 minutes, or until the sauce starts to slightly thicken.
- Add the beef, broccoli mushroom mixture to the pan, and toss to coat. Stir fry for 2 to three more minutes or until hot.
Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onion.
*All nutritional data are estimates based on the products I used*
Servings:4, Serving Size: 1 cup, Net Carbs per Serving: 7.5 g, Amounts per serving-
Serving: 1cupCalories: 325kcalCarbohydrates: 9.5gProtein: 30gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 337mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4g
Leave a Reply