Prep Time10 minsCook Time40 minsTotal Time50 mins
For the Crust
- ▢1 ½ cups super fine almond flour
- ▢⅓ cup grass-fed unsalted butter, melted
- ▢1 whole egg
- ▢⅓ cup Swerve confectioners
- ▢1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Filling
- ▢16 ounces cream cheese
- ▢⅓ cup sour cream
- ▢½ cup swerve confectioners
- ▢2 whole eggs
- ▢2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ▢1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ▢½ cup Blueberry Sauce
To Make the Crust
- Preheat oven to 350. Add the almond flour, butter, egg, Swerve confectioners and vanilla extract to the bowl of a food processor and mix until a dough is formed.
- Place the dough in a 8″ x 8″ glass or ceramic baking dish lined with parchment paper and press out in an even layer. The dough will be a little sticky, so if you wet your hands, it will make it easier to spread.
To Make the Filling
- Add the cream cheese to a mixing bowl and whip. Mix in the eggs one at a time. Add in the vanilla, Swerve and sour cream, then mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter over the crust and smooth out the top using a spatula. Take the blueberry sauce and drop dollops evenly over the top.
- Taking a butter knife and keeping it upright, swirl the sauce through the cheesecake batter until it’s pretty well combined, giving you streaks of color throughout.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the center has just set. There will still be a slight jiggle to it. Chill in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours or until set before cutting. Optional: Serve with a dollop of homemade whip cream on top.
Nutrition FactsKeto Blueberry Cheesecake Bars – Gluten-FreeAmount Per ServingCalories 295Calories from Fat 234% Daily Value*Fat 26g40%Saturated Fat 13g81%Carbohydrates 7g2%Fiber 2g8%Sugar 1g1%Protein 7g14%
Leave a Reply