Prep Time5 minsCook Time10 minsTotal Time15 minsBreakfastCalories:144Servings:
- ▢1½ Cups almond flour
- ▢2 whole Eggs, beaten
- ▢½ Cup Sour Cream
- ▢4 Tablespoons Grass-Fed Butter, melted
- ▢½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ▢1 teaspoon Swerve Confectioners
- ▢1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- ▢½ teaspoon baking soda
- ▢Pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to a bowl and mix using a hand whisk or fork.
- In another bowl, add the eggs, swerve, sour cream and melted butter and mix until combined. Add the cheese into the wet ingredients and continue mixing.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix.
- Scoop the biscuit mix into silicone muffin pan liners (or spray a non-stick muffin pan with non-stick spray) and bake for 10-12 minutes (mine took exactly 10 min.).
Nutrition Facts Keto Drop Biscuits (Gluten Free)Amount Per ServingCalories 144Calories from Fat 117% Daily Value*Fat 13g20%Saturated Fat 5g31%Carbohydrates 4g1%Fiber 2g8%Sugar 1g1%Protein 5g10%