These Low Carb Big Mac Bites are a keto recipe for mini bunless burgers that make a great low carb appetizer or game day food that everyone will love!
prep time: 20 MINS
cook time: 15 MINS
total time: 35 MINS
- 1.5 pounds Ground beef
- ¼ cup Onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 4 slices American Cheese
- 16 slices Dill Pickle
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon Dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoon Yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon White wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, onions, and salt. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the beef into 1.5 ounce balls. Press each one down slightly to flatten it to make a mini burger patty and place it on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- While burgers cook add all of the secrete sauce ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
- When the burgers are done baking turn off the oven and remove them. Pat any excess grease off.
- Cut each cheese slice into four squares and place a square on each mini patty. Place back in the cooling oven and let the cheese melt.
- Place a few squares of lettuce and a pickle slice on top of each meatball and run a skewer through it.
- Serve with the secret sauce and enjoy!
serving: 1skewer, calories: 182kcal, carbohydrates: 1g, protein: 10g, fat: 12g, saturated fat: 4g, polyunsaturated fat: 3g, monounsaturated fat: 2g, cholesterol: 36mg, sodium: 414mg, potassium: 26mg, vitamin a: 23iu, vitamin c: 1mg, calcium: 75mg, iron: 6mg