Course: Main Course
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- 1/4 Cup Minced Onion
- 1/2 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1. Brown the beef with the minced onion. Then in a cup mix the cumin, chilli powder, onion and garlic powder and salt and pepper with the water. Pour over the browned ground beef and let simmer for 5 – 10 minutes or until all the liquid is evaporated.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Divide the cheese mixture into 6 then make balls. Place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake @ 400 F for 6-8 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- 3. Let cool for 1- 2 minutes. Flip upside down, then place a few spoonfuls of the beef on the edge of each shell. Tightly roll each one into a cigar shape. (You need to do this quite quickly, before the cheese hardens)
- Note: Do not use wax paper. Only parchment paper will work. The cheese will stick to wax paper.
Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.2g | Protein: 16.4g | Fat: 16g