Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time55 mins
Course:Main Course, Side Dish
For the Asian Grilled Chicken
- ▢4 large chicken breasts, about 20-24 ounces
- ▢3 tablespoons Liquid Aminos
- ▢2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- ▢2 teaspoons garlic, grated
- ▢1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ▢zest and juice of 1 lime
For the Slaw
- ▢16 ounce bag of shredded cole slaw mix
- ▢¼ cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ▢½ cup Crazy Richard’s creamy peanut butter (only ingredient is peanuts)
- ▢3 tablespoons Liquid Aminos, or coconut aminos
- ▢2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- ▢3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- ▢3 tablespoons mild flavored Keto-friendly oil of your choice
- ▢1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- ▢1 clove garlic, grated
- ▢2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- ▢¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- ▢2 teaspoons swerve confectioners
- ▢1 scallion, sliced thinly
- ▢1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ▢juice of 1 lime
To Make the Asian Chicken
- Add all of the chicken and marinade ingredients to a resealable bag and refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Cook the chicken breasts on the grill, until a minimum temperature of 165F is reached.
To Make the Slaw
- Add the almonds to a dry pan and toast over low heat. It only takes a few minutes for them to toast, so watch them closely!
- In a measuring cup with a pour spout, add in all the ingredients except for the cole slaw mix, red pepper, scallions, almonds and cilantro, hen mix until combined.
- Add the cole slaw mix, red peppers, scallions, sesame seeds, cilantro and almonds into a large bowl, then pour the sauce over the top and toss to combine.
- This slaw can be eaten right away, but is best when served once it’s been refrigerated for at least 30 minutes, to allow the flavors to develop.
Keto Asian Grilled Chicken with Peanut Ginger Slaw
Amount Per Serving
Calories 371Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 3g19%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.