Delicious chicken tenders breaded in a garlic parmesan panko mixture and baked to crispy perfection! This is a meal the entire family will love !PREP TIME 10 MINUTES COOK TIME 15 MINUTES TOTAL TIME 25 MINUTES SERVINGS: 6 PIECES
- ▢1 ¼ pounds chicken tenders boneless skinless
- ▢1/2 cup white flour
- ▢Salt and Pepper
- ▢6 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- ▢3 teaspoons minced garlic
- ▢1 teaspoon dried basil
- ▢1/4 teaspoon paprika
- ▢1 cup Panko
- ▢2/3 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- ▢Famous Fry Sauce
- Trim the fat from the tenders.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Set out three bowls. Fill one with the white flour, about ¼ teaspoon pepper, & about ½ teaspoon salt. Stir,
- Fill the next bowl with the olive oil or butter and minced garlic. Stir.
- Place the basil, paprika, Panko, and parmesan cheese in the last. Stir.
- Place the tenders in the flour mixture, then the garlic oil, then the panko mixture making sure to evenly and thoroughly coat each piece.
- Place the tenders on the sheet and then place in the oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes and then flip the tenders and cook for another 5-8 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove and enjoy immediately with the dipping sauce!
Serves: 6 Calories 357 kcal (18%) Carbohydrates 16g (5%) Protein 27g (54%) Fat 20g (31%) Saturated Fat 4g (20%) Cholesterol 68mg (23%) Sodium 362mg (15%) Potassium 401mg (11%) Fiber1g (4%) Sugar1g (1%) Vitamin A156IU (3%) Vitamin C2mg (2%) Calcium163mg (16%) Iron 2mg (11%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.