Learn how to make fat bombs with just 5 ingredients and 1 net carb each! This keto chocolate fat bomb recipe tastes like a truffle.
PREP: 10 minutes
TOTAL: 10 minutes
(adjust to scale recipe)
US Customary – Metric
Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them.
- cup Macadamia nuts (dry roasted, salted)
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil (measured solid, then melted)
- 2 tbsp MCT oil (or more coconut oil for firmer fat bombs)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/3 cup Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp Macadamia nuts (crushed)
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
- Pulse/puree macadamia nuts into a food processor or high power blender, until mostly broken down into small pieces.
- Add MCT oil, melted coconut oil, and vanilla. Continue to puree until nut butter forms. (Try to get it smooth, but if you can’t get rid of some stray pieces, that’s okay!) Scrape down the sides as necessary.
- Add the cocoa powder and sweetener gradually, a couple tablespoons at a time. Puree after each addition, until smooth.
- Line a mini muffin pan with parchment liners. Pour or spoon the batter evenly into each liner, filling to the top.
- Sprinkle crushed macadamia nuts on top of fat bombs.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes, until solid.
Use salted macadamia nuts. If yours are unsalted, add some sea salt to taste.
Serving size: 1 fat bomb
Amount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.
COURSE: Dessert, Snack
CALORIES: 122 kcal