These air fryer tuna melt wraps are the perfect quick and easy lunch or dinner! Delicious tuna salad is topped with cheese, then wrapped into a tortilla and air fried for 4 minutes.
PREP TIME:10 mins
COOK TIME:4 mins
TOTAL TIME:14 mins
COURSE:Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
CALORIES: 513 kcal
▢2 (6oz) cans of tuna drained
▢⅓ cup mayonnaise
▢¼ cup yellow onion chopped into tiny pieces
▢2 tablespoons dill pickle relish drained
▢1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
▢⅓ teaspoon garlic powder
▢⅓ teaspoon ground black pepper
▢1 cup shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
▢4 8 inch flour tortillas warmed
▢1 tablespoon butter melted
- Make the tuna salad: To a medium bowl, add the tuna, mayo, dill relish, onion, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, and pepper. Mix until blended.
- Warm the tortillas: Place the tortillas onto a microwave safe plate and cover them with a damp paper towel. Microwave the tortillas for 20 seconds until warm.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit and set the timer for 4 minutes.
- Assemble the wraps: Add about a half a cup of tuna salad to one tortilla, top with cheese, and roll it up like a burrito. Repeat this for the remaining 3 tortillas.
- Brush the top of each wrap with melted butter.
- Add wraps to the air fryer and cook for 4 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove wraps from the air fryer. Let cool. Cut in half, then enjoy!
*These wraps are best when eaten fresh. However, if you do have leftovers, tightly wrap them up in plastic food wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
*Warm up the tortillas. Cold tortillas are hard to fold and will sometimes break, so make sure that you warm them up so that you can easily fold them.
*Make sure to drain all the water from the tuna or else your tuna salad can become watery. You’ll want to drain as much liquid as you can from the dill pickle relish as well.
*The air fryer I used to test this recipe was my Instant Vortex Plus 6 quart. Since all air fryers cook differently, you will need to adjust this recipe based on the air fryer you are using. Always check on your food halfway through the cooking process
Calories: 513kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 27gFat: 31gSaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 10gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 984mgPotassium: 267mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 446IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 296mgIron: 4mg