Dorito Taco Salad
Dorito Taco Salad is made with vegan ground beef, lettuce, black beans, olives and tomatoes, covered in a Catalina dressing. This Taco Salad comes together really fast and the whole family will enjoy it.
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME5 minutes
TOTAL TIME10 minutes
- 10 oz vegan ground beef
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup onions, diced
- 14 oz iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 tsp Taco seasoning
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 big handful Doritos, lightly crushed (use gf, if preferred)
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained
- 3/4 cup vegan cheddar, shredded
- 1 avocado, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Catalina dressing
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil and add onions, garlic, vegan ground beef, and taco seasoning. Cook for about 5 minutes, then set aside.
- Get a large mixing bowl and give the lettuce, vegan cheddar, olives, tomatoes, olives, tortilla chips, avocados to it.
- Add the taco meat from the frying pan.
- Finally mix in Catalina dressing and serve in bowls or on plates.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 13g
SATURATED FAT: 6g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 5g