Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:20 mins
Total Time:30 mins
Course: Dinner, lunch
Cuisine: American, Italian
Keyword: keto, low carb, pizza
- 2 cups pizza or marinara sauce
- 1-2 sweet Italian sausages, casings removed See Note 1
- 2 cups “toppings” See Note 1
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- If using sausage or another meat that needs to be cooked, brown meat in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Start layering your bowls with about 2 tablespoons of each ingredient. Layer 1: Sauce, Layer 2: “Toppings.” Layer 3: Cheese. Then repeat once more: sauce, toppings, cheese.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes until cheese starts to bubble and gets slightly browned on top. Optional: broil for last minute of cooking so the cheese gets nice and brown!
- Allow to cool for 3-5 minutes and enjoy!
Note 1: Feel free to swap in any toppings here! You can use another protein (ground beef, sausage, turkey, chicken) or a combination of veggies! Pre cook meat and veggies together before adding them to your pizza bowl for maximum flavor!
Calories: 455kcal | Carbohydrates: 26.2g | Protein: 22.7g | Fat: 28.6g | Saturated Fat: 10.3g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 1601mg | Potassium: 745mg | Fiber: 4.2g | Sugar: 14.5g | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 2mg
Leave a Reply