Course: Main Course, Salad Calories: 358kcal Protein: 30g Carbs: 12.7g Fat: 23g
PREP TIME:5 MINUTESTOTAL TIME:30 MINUTES SERVINGS:8 CUPS
- 4 pieces bacon
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 8 packed cups chopped romaine (430 grams)
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved (230 grams)
- 1 1/2 cup chopped cucumber (150 grams)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (60 grams)
- 1 large avocado, diced (135 grams)
- 1/3-1/2 cup ranch dressing, depending on preference
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the bacon. Heat a large nonstick saute pan over medium-low heat and add bacon and sprinkle with pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, flipping once halfway through, until crispy. Remove from pan and let cool.
- Remove all but about 1 tablespoon of bacon grease in the pan. Mix together the garlic powder, dill, parsley, and salt and pepper. Season chicken with the spice mixture. Add chicken to pan and cook for 15 minutes, flipping once halfway through, until golden brown and cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside to cool.
- Prep the veggies while the bacon and chicken cooks. In a large bowl add chopped romaine, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and avocado. Roughly chop bacon and chicken and add to bowl. Pour over ranch, lemon juice, and some salt and pepper and mix well to combine. Enjoy!
nutrition is based on using 1/3 ranch dressing
Nutrition FactsChicken Bacon Ranch SaladAmount Per Serving (2 cups)Calories 358Calories from Fat 207% Daily Value*Fat 23g35%Saturated Fat 4.2g26%Polyunsaturated Fat 0.8gMonounsaturated Fat 3.3gPotassium 714mg20%Carbohydrates 12.7g4%Fiber 6g25%Sugar 0.3g0%Protein 30g60%Vitamin A 9931IU199%Vitamin C 17.3mg21%Calcium 58mg6%Iron 2.3mg13%