Chicken Cilantro Mini Wontons
– 1 package of wonton wrappers
– 1 pound ground chicken
– 1 cup chopped cilantro
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon grated ginger
– 1 tablespoon soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon sesame oil
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 1 egg, beaten
– oil for frying
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, cilantro, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper.
- Place a small spoonful of the chicken mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper.
- Brush the edges of the wrapper with beaten egg.
- Fold the wrapper in half and press the edges together to seal.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry the wontons until golden brown, turning once, for about 2-3 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!