20min Prep, 35min Cook, 55min Total
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 Tbsp butter
- ½ Tbsp all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ cup shredded colby-Jack cheese, divided
- ¼ cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Chopped fresh parsley (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook cauliflower in a large pot of boiling water 5 minutes or until slightly tender. Drain; set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt butter over medium heat in a medium saucepan. Stir in flour, onion powder, and pepper until smooth. Gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in ½ cup Cheddar, ¼ cup colby-Jack, and Ranch dressing.
- Add cauliflower, chicken, and three-fourths of the crumbled bacon to sauce, tossing to combine. Transfer to a small greased baking dish.
- Top with ¼ cup colby-Jack cheese, ¼ cup Cheddar, and remaining bacon.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Sprinkle with parsley, if using.
|Sat. Fat (g)||16||16|