Vegan Garlic-Infused Roasted Mushrooms with Plant-Based Butter
- 1 pound of Cremini or Baby Bella mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of dairy-free, unsalted vegan butter
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley, for garnish
- Begin by tossing the quartered mushrooms in a large bowl with the extra-virgin olive oil, adding a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper to your liking.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and introduce the vegan butter. Let it melt and start to sizzle.
- Once the vegan butter has begun to foam, introduce the minced garlic. Sauté the garlic for approximately 30 seconds until it becomes aromatic and slightly golden.
- Add the prepared mushrooms to the skillet, ensuring they are evenly coated with the garlic-infused vegan butter. Stir occasionally to encourage even caramelization along the edges.
- Roast the mushrooms in the skillet for about 10-12 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes or so to guarantee uniform browning.
- To finish, garnish your delicious vegan garlic-infused roasted mushrooms with freshly chopped Italian parsley and serve. Enjoy!