Everything but the fridge Baked Frittata here. It’s exactly what it says it is. Use up all those ingredients sitting in the fridge and let’s meal-prep for the upcoming week in low carb style
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:35 minutes
Total Time:50 minutes
Servings: 12 slices
- ▢1 ½ cups chopped asparagus
- ▢1 cup chopped deli ham
- ▢1 small onion , chopped
- ▢1 orange bell pepper , chopped
- ▢1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ▢2 ½ cups chopped mushrooms
- ▢12 eggs
- ▢1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢dash freshly ground pepper and salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare 9×13 pan by greasing with butter, oil or coconut oil.
- Add asparagus, ham, onion, bell pepper, cheese and mushrooms into 9×13 pan.
- In a bowl quickly whisk together eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper until eggs are combined.
- Pour over the vegetables. Stir ingredients together to ensure eggs fill all the crevices around the vegetables and meats.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until center of frittata is cooked through at center and toothpick comes out clean.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 151 | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 180mg | Sodium: 264mg | Potassium: 291mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 460IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 99mg | Iron: 1.5mg