Course: Appetizers, Main Course
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- ▢9×13 Baking Sheet
- ▢10 inch Skillet
- ▢Olive Oil Sprayer
- ▢1 Tbsp olive oil
- ▢1 Pound lean ground beef
- ▢1/2 Cup diced onion yellow or white
- ▢2 Tbsp sweet relish
- ▢1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- ▢1/4 Cup ketchup
- ▢1 1/2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ▢salt & pepper to taste
- ▢12 6-inch flour tortillas
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Heat a medium sized skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef and diced onion and cook until the meat is no longer pink and onions are soft.
- Drain any fat from the pan then stir in the relish, mustard and ketchup.
- Add the shredded cheese and stir to combine until cheese is mostly melted. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread about 1/4 cup of the beef down the center of each tortilla and roll it up like a cigar. Place seam side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Once all taquitos are rolled, lightly brush or spray the tops with a bit of olive oil and place the taquitos in the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes until heated through and the tortilla is lightly browned and crispy.
- Serve with toppings and dipping sauces of choice.
Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 204mg | Potassium: 221mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 199IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 129mg | Iron: 1mg
Leave a Reply