Prep time 10 mins
Cook Time 30 mins
Yelds 4 servings
This bacon wrapped chicken is stuffed with a delicious broccoli cheddar mixture. The bacon is crispy, the chicken is juicy and full of flavor. Enjoy a quick and easy to make, family friendly chicken recipe.
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 garlic clove minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C.
- Mix the smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Using a sharp knife, cut a deep pocket into the chicken breast.
- Season the chicken breast with the spice mixture.
- Make the Broccoli Cheese Filling – In a large bowl, combine chopped broccoli, shredded cheddar, softened cream cheese, minced garlic, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Stuff the chicken breast with 2-3 tablespoons of filling, secure with toothpicks.
- Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each stuffed chicken breast.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking pan or ovenproof skillet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until bacon is crispy and chicken is cooked. The chicken is cooked when an instant meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part reads 165F. For extra crispy bacon, broil for 2 minutes.
Amount per serving.