yield: 24 prep time: 5 MINUTES cook time: 15 MINUTES total time: 20 MINUTES
- 4 large eggs
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon (5-6 thick slices)
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, pepper jack, havarti, swiss, any variety will do)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour OR almond flour (see notes)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes for the coconut flour to absorb some of the moisture.
- Spray a regular mini muffin pan or use a silicone muffin pan (my recommendation) and fill each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Makes 24 mini muffins
Nutrition is calculated using 1/3 cup coconut flour. You can swap this for 1/3 almond flour if you wish, this recipe works well with either flour.
YIELD: 24 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 75TOTAL FAT: 6gCHOLESTEROL: 43.1mgSODIUM: 97.4mgCARBOHYDRATES: 1.4gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 0.8gFIBER: 0.6gS