cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 20 MINUTES
- 3 slices of bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 1 pound of ground ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 5 tortillas (regular, low carb, or gluten free)
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet brown the bacon until crisp over medium heat. Using a slotted spoon remove the bacon from the skillet and set aside. Drain off the bacon grease.
- Add the ground beef and onion and brown until cooked through, drain off any grease.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the cooked bacon, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and cream cheese to the skillet and stir until the cream cheese has melted.
- Spinkle each tortilla with 1/4 cup shredded cheese and top with the beef mixture, fold the tortilla over to close.
- Heat a clean skillet or griddle to medium heat and lightly spray with oil or melt butter in the skillet. Cook each quesadilla 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown
YIELD: 5 SERVING SIZE: 1 Quesadilla (calculated with Mission Carb Balance Tortillas)
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 394TOT