Looking for a simple dessert recipe to satisfy that chocolate craving without adding a bunch of carbs? Look no further! This light and fluffy low carb and keto chocolate mousse is so delicious, it’s sure to become your new go-to.
PREP TIME:5 minutes
TOTAL TIME:5 minutes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon low carb sweetener (I use Lakanto Monkfruit)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond butter
- In a medium bowl, add heavy whipping cream, sweetener, cocoa, almond extract, and liquid stevia.
- Using hand beaters, beat until it forms soft peaks. Not firm, but soft.
- Add almond butter and continue beating until well mixed and desired consistency. Generally about 10-15 seconds.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 308TOTAL FAT: 33gSATURATED FAT: 17gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 10gCHOLESTEROL: 80mgSODIUM: 20mgCARBOHYDRATES: 4gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.5gFIBER: 2.5gSUGAR: .5gPROTEIN: 4g
Nutrition is calculated using a third party plug-in. It is best to always validate!