PREP TIME5minutes mins
COOK TIME25minutes mins
- 1 Can Crushed tomatoes
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 can Black Beans
- 2 Whole tomatoes
- 1 Medium onion
- 1 Ear of corn
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Taco seasoning
- 2 cubes Beef/ chicken stock
- 2 cups water
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 minced spring onion
- Dice the tomato and onion and heat a large frypan over a medium-high heat
- Add a drizzle of your preferred cooking oil and add the onion. Cook, occasionally stirring, until starting to brown. Add the beef and cook for 2 minutes, stirring just enough to brown evenly.
- Add beans and spices, and stir to combine.
- Add corn and tinned tomatoes and return to low heat.
- Add the stock cubes, mix in 2 cups water, bring everything to a simmer, and cook for 15-20 minutes until the soup thickens. Stir through the fresh tomatoes and cook for a minute more.
- Serve in bowls with sour cream, cheese, fresh tomatoes, and spring onion on top.
Serving: 4gCalories: 400kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 26.5gFat: 22.25gSaturated Fat: 8.5gCholesterol: 80.52mgSodium: 425mgPotassium: 812mgFiber: 5.75gSugar: 7gCalcium: 55mg