Vegan Orange Dreamsicle Salad
- 1 box vegan orange Jell-O (ensure it’s gelatin-free)
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding (check for vegan-friendly options)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 can mandarin oranges (14 oz.), drained
- 1 cup vegan marshmallows
- 1 cup coconut whipped topping (vegan Cool Whip alternative)
- In a large bowl, combine the vegan orange Jell-O and boiling water. Whisk until the Jell-O is completely dissolved.
- Add the cold water and allow the mixture to chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in the vegan vanilla pudding mix until the mixture becomes smooth. Chill for an additional 15-20 minutes or until it slightly thickens.
- Gently fold in the coconut whipped topping, drained mandarin oranges, and vegan marshmallows until well combined.
- Refrigerate the vegan Orange Dreamsicle Salad until it’s fully set, which should take a couple of hours or more.
- Serve chilled, and enjoy your vegan version of this sweet and creamy dessert salad!