Vegan New York Cheesecake
- 150 g of smoothie biscuits
- 100 g of melted vegan butter
- 1 kg of vegan yogurt (store-bought or homemade with soy milk, lemon juice, and salt)
- 200 g of sugar
- 45 g of flour
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 flax eggs (4 tablespoons of ground flaxseed mixed with 12 tablespoons of water)
- 150 g of vegan condensed milk (store-bought or homemade with soy milk, sugar, and cornstarch)
- In a bowl, mix the crushed biscuits with the melted vegan butter. Press the mixture into a springform pan, then bake at 320°F (160°C) for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, whisk together the vegan yogurt, sugar, flour, and vanilla extract. Then add the flax eggs and mix well.
- Pour the cheesecake filling mixture onto the baked biscuit base.
- Bake at 320°F (160°C) for 50-60 minutes or until the cheesecake is set. It should have a slightly golden top.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool in the pan for a while, then refrigerate for a few hours or until fully chilled.
- Once the cheesecake has cooled and set, you can garnish it as you wish. Consider using fresh fruits, nuts, chocolate, or any toppings you prefer.
- Slice and enjoy your delicious vegan New York cheesecake!