yield: 12 prep time: 10 MINUTES cook time: 40 MINUTES additional time: 3 HOURS total time: 3 HOURS 50 MINUTES
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons confectioners Monkfruit
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup confectioners Monkfruit
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Lily’s dark chocolate chips, finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- To make the crust combine the melted butter, almond flour, sweetener, and cocoa powder. Press the dough into the baking dish. (dough will be soft and sticky, that is okay)
- Bake the dough 7 minutes or just until the dough has set. Allow the dough to cool completely.
- Using an electric mixer beat the cream cheese, sour cream and egg until combined. Add the sweetener, cocoa powder and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Carefully spread the cheesecake mixture evenly over the cooled crust.
- Bake the cheesecake bars 25-30 minutes until cooked through. Allow the cheesecake bars to cool completely.
- To make the ganache place the finely chopped chocolate in a heat proof bowl, set aside. In a sauce pan bring the heavy cream to a simmer. Carefully pour over the chocolate and let the chocolate sit 1 minute to soften. Stir the chocolate until smooth. Allow it to cool a few minutes and carefully pour over the cooled cheesecake.
- Chill the cheesecake at least 3 hours before serving.
YIELD: 12 SERVING SIZE: 1 Bar
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 320TOTAL FAT: 27gCHOLESTEROL: 85.4mgSODIUM: 163mgCARBOHYDRATES: 5.6gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.7gFIBER