PREP TIME:0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME:1 HOUR 20 MINS
medium spaghetti squash, halved and seeds removed
extra-virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
cloves garlic, minced
shredded mozzarella, divided
freshly grated Parmesan
Pinch red pepper flakes
freshly chopped parsley
Marinara, for dipping (use sugar free if you’re Keto!)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Drizzle cut sides of spaghetti squash with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place cut side-down on a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast until tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Using a fork, break up squash strands. Using cheesecloth or a dish towel, wring excess moisture out of spaghetti squash. Increase oven temperature to 425°.
- Transfer spaghetti squash to a large bowl with eggs, garlic, oregano, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and cornstarch and season with salt and pepper. Stir until completely combined.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray. Transfer “dough” to baking sheet and pat into a crust. Bake until golden and dried out, 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups mozzarella, crushed red pepper flakes, and parsley and bake until cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes more. Slice and serve with marinara.
Leave a Reply