Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo Spaghetti Squash Recipe. Oven baked spaghetti squash with tender chicken and broccoli in a creamy alfredo sauce. All the flavors you love about Shrimp and broccoli alfredo but healthier. This low carb “pasta” dish is perfect for the whole family as a tasty meal and anyone who is on a keto or low carb diet.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 6 pounds spaghetti squash 2 large spaghetti squash
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1.5 cups heavy cream or milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 16 oz shrimp peeled and deveined
- 10 ounce broccoli Steamed – You can use the frozen steam in a bag
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut squash in half and scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
- Lay skin side down on a rimmed sheet pan that is lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 35-40 mins or until softened. When the squash is cooked Scrape the flesh with a fork to create noodles
- While the squash is cooking Place your shrimp on a foil-lined sheet pan. Drizzle the shrimp with olive oil and bake for 6-7 minutes until the shrimp are fully pink.
- Cook your broccoli.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and add cream cheese and butter. Let melt and stir with a whisk (it will be clumpy), then add in milk and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling add garlic powder and parmesan cheese. turn heat down to medium-low and add in shrimp and broccoli and stir well. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir well.
- Then add your squash in and stir so everything is coated well with sauce. Let sit on low heat for about 5 minutes to get all the flavors mixed well and the sauce to thicken a little bit.
- Sprinkle parsley on top.
You can use milk or heavy cream with this recipe. Milk will give this recipe a higher carb count.
Calories: 543kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 46g | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin C: 62.9mg | Calcium: 437mg | Iron: 3.8mg