Prep Time10 minsFreeze2 hrsTotal Time2 hrs 10 minsAuthor :Dessert Calories: 350 Servings: 8
- ▢2 cups heavy cream, divided
- ▢8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- ▢¾ cup allulose confectioners
- ▢2 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped
- ▢2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- ▢1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ▢¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- Heat up ¼ cup of the heavy cream in the microwave, then pour the instant coffee over the top. Whisk in the coffee granules until dissolved, then set aside to cool.
- Add the remaining heavy cream, mascarpone cheese, allulose and vanilla into the bowl of a food processor. Blend until well combined.
- Pour in the cooled coffee and heavy cream mixture and continue blending. Sprinkle the xanthan gum over the top and blend.
- Add in the chopped chocolate and pulse briefly, then remove the blade and mix using a silicone spoon.
- Poor the mixture into a freezer safe glass container, cover and allow to chill in the freezer for at least 2-3 hours or until it reaches the consistency of ice cream.
No-Churn Coffee Chip Keto Ice CreamAmount Per ServingCalories 350Calories from Fat 306% Daily Value*Fat 34g52%Saturated Fat 23g144%Carbohydrates 2g1%Sugar 3g3%Protein 2g4%