– 2 eggs
– 2 tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 1/4 tsp cumin
– 1/4 tsp chili powder
– 1/4 tsp garlic powder
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder to the skillet and cook for 30 seconds.
- Crack the eggs into the skillet and cook until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny.
- Sprinkle the crumbled feta cheese over the eggs and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the eggs hot, garnished with fresh cilantro (if desired). Enjoy!