yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
- 4 slices Center Cut Bacon, cut into strips
- 12 oz bag Trader Joe’s Radishes, quartered
- 1 lb Ground Beef (96/4)
- 1/4 C (64g) Sugar Free Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp (30g) Light Mayo
- 2 Tbsp (30g) Dijon or Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 Tbsp (30g) Pickle Juice
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 oz Shredded Cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Dill Pickle Chips and Fresh Parsley (optional)
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat before transferring the cooked bacon to plate, leaving the grease behind.
- Add the quartered radishes to the skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the radishes start to soften.
- Push the radishes to one side before adding the ground beef. Brown both sides of the ground beef before mincing and fully cooking.
- While the beef cooks, mix the ketchup, mustard, mayo, pickle juice, and Worcestershire sauce together in a small bowl. Once the beef is fully cooked, turn off the heat and add the sauce. Stir to fully incorporate.
- Top with shredded cheese and optional dill pickle chips. Bake in a 400ºF oven for about 5 minutes to fully melt the cheese. Top with the cooked and crumbled bacon, fresh parsley (optional), and salt and pepper to taste.
Each serving of this cheeseburger skillet has 9 WW SmartPoints (blue).
YIELD: 4 Servings SERVING SIZE: about 7 ounces
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 325TOTAL FAT: 16gCARBOHYDRATES: 6gPROTEIN: 30g