For the filling:
- 1 can (15 ounces ) pure pumpkin
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup sweetener, such as monkfruit
- 1 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
For the topping:
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar substitute, such as monkfruit
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the filling ingredients to a large mixing bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Spray a 9 inch standard plate with non-stick spray. Pour filling into pie plate.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Filling will still be somewhat jiggly.
- Add the topping ingredients to a small mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the streusel evenly over the pie and return to the oven for 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on the counter for 1 hour before transferring to the refrigerator to cool completely, about 3 hours.
YIELD: 8 SERVING SIZE: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 300Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 95mgSodium: 74mgCarbohydrates: 9gNet Carbohydrates: 6gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 5g